Zest and volunteers have been running the library since October 2014, keeping this vital community resource open for the public.
We are looking for volunteers to join our growing team.
What jobs will volunteers do in the library?
- Be on the desk and deal with customer queries including issuing new cards, fines and book reservations
- Keep shelves in order and put books back on shelves
- Using the library computer system to manage book stock
- Support customers to use the computers
- Plan and prepare themed displays of books
- Support events and visits e.g. children's activities, school visits, book groups etc.
If you are interested in volunteering in the library please