What activities are included?
You will receive 20% off any pay-as-you-go gym session, and 30% off any general public swim session, including lane swimming, over 50’s, quiet and disabled, women-only sessions. It does not include teacher-led classes such as women-only group lesson, aqua, parent and toddler and swimming lessons.
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
- Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- Housing Benefit
Qualifying Disability Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Personal Independent Payment (PIP)
- Blue badge holders
- Attendance allowance
- War disablement pension
- Disabled person bus pass
- Severe disablement allowance
Other qualifying criteria
- Children who are looked after by the local authority (foster or residential home)
- Children who are directly dependent on an adult receiving an income-related benefit.
- Spouse/partner who is directly dependent on someone receiving an income-related benefit.
- Young carers.
- Student – Proof of Student ID
- 65 years or older – Proof date of birth