Swimming Teacher opportunity for our friendly community pool.
You will be providing safe and effective Swimming Lessons for our customers.
As a Zest Swimming Teacher, you will be able to:
- Engage, coach and inspire members of all ages to achieve their swimming goals.
- Deliver one-to-one lessons or group classes.
- Be an approachable, positive role model with a fun, engaging approach and a talent for teaching that meets the individual needs of each swimmer
To succeed as a Swimming Teacher, you will have;
- ASA Level 2 or an equivalent qualification, together with a track record of teaching swimmers of all ages and abilities.
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- A confident and approachable mannerism, with great communication skills.
- You will be committed to making the most out of every opportunity to learn and develop further.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in developing a healthier and happier community
Salary – Up to £14.24 an hour, depending on experience
Location – Zest Centre, Sheffield
Hours – minimum of 6 hours per week, part time
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
To be considered for this post please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org