We are looking for an experienced swim teacher to cover on a casual basis for holidays and sickness.
Salary – £15.48 an hour
Location – Zest Centre, Sheffield
Hours – Casual as and when required
We are looking for someone who can:
- Engage, coach and inspire members of all ages to achieve their swimming goals.
- Deliver group classes to the Swim England Level 1-8 criteria
- Be an approachable, positive role model with a fun, engaging approach and a talent for teaching that meets the individual needs of each swimmer
To succeed as a Swimming Teacher, you will have;
- Swim England (SEQ) Level 2 qualification, together with a track record of teaching swimmers of all ages and abilities.
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) is essential to work at Zest
- A confident and approachable mannerism, with great communication skills.
- You will be committed to making the most out of every opportunity to learn and develop further.
Zest offers a unique teaching environment, with only two teachers at any one time using the whole pool. We offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life.
Be your best and join us in developing a healthier and happier community
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
To be considered for this post please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org