If you need support to get on to the career ladder, to get back into work, or want something different, then we can provide you with free, friendly and professional support. Join our ‘Sheffield’s Working’ Work Club which ensures you have access to:
- One-to-one support to listen to and assess your needs
- Developing a personalised employment support plan with clear goals
- Skills review and access to free training
- CV Building
- Careers advice, job application and interview skills
- Support with travel, interview clothing and childcare costs
- Access to debt support
- Matching to volunteering and work experience opportunities
- Support to improve your physical and mental well-being/managing a health condition
- Continued help after you start work
- Free online IT facilities
The Zest Work club is held 4 times per week: Tuesday 9.00 – 10.30am, Tuesday 10.30am – 12.00 noon, Thursday 1.00pm – 2.30pm and Thursday 2.30pm – 4.00pm.
Please download, complete and return the Work Club referral form
Your feedback is important to us – whether it’s a comment, compliment or complaint. We would really appreciate if you could spend a couple of minutes to complete the online questionnaire detailing your experience with us.