If you need support to get on to the career ladder, to get back into work, or want something different, then we can provide you with free, friendly and professional support.
- One-to-one support to listen to and assess your needs.
- Developing a personalised employment support plan with clear goals
- Skills review and access to free training
- Careers advice
- Support with travel and childcare costs, job application and interview skills support,
- Matching to volunteering opportunities and work experience
- Support to improve you physical and mental wellbeing including managing a health condition
- Support whilst you are in work
You are welcome to join our ‘Sheffield’s Working’ Work Club which ensures you have access to:
- Free online IT facilities
- Support with interview skills, job search, CV building & completing applications
- Someone to talk to including support from fellow Work Club members
- The Zest Work club is held 4 times per week: Tuesday 9.00 – 10.30am, Tuesday 10.30am – 12.00 noon, Thursday 1.00pm – 2.30pm and Thursday 2.30pm – 4.00pm.
- Please download, complete and return the Work Club referral form