As a designated Covid Community Hub, Zest are working with partners across the city to support our local communities by:
- Helping those who are most at risk to get the support they need.
- Providing clear and accurate information.
- Providing health advice and wellbeing support over the phone.
- Supporting people who need help with access to food and essential items.
- Signposting vulnerable people to appropriate additional support.
- Staying in touch by phone and email and creating online social support networks.
- Providing online wellbeing activities for adults.
- 1-2-1 online school work support and educational activities.
If you know somebody who needs to access any of these services or information, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the appropriate guidance.
If any community members feel that they would like to support those who are vulnerable, please follow the link to the Zest Viral Kindness page
For more information on symptoms and support visit the NHS
Stay at home!
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (where this absolutely cannot be done from home).
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people.
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home.
- Anyone can spread the virus.
Full guidance on staying at home and away from others
Covid-19 cleanliness advice
COVID-19 Advice Translated
Useful contacts during self-isolation periods:
We appreciate your patience and support during this time.
- The Sporting Memories Café that usually runs on a Friday morning between 10.30am and 12pm at Hillsborough Library will unfortunately be suspended until further notice.
- Social cafes, social dinning and craft groups, courses and drop-ins are not running.
- All face to face Live Lighter sessions will unfortunately be suspended until further notice – for more information and telephone support please call the Live Lighter team on 0114 270 2043. The team are working to find ways to continue to support people by phone and online.
- All children’s activities at Zest are cancelled for the time being. If parents wish to join the Facebook group ‘Zest Children and Families Group’ they can search for it on Facebook and request to join. This is a place for mutual support and where Zest will share activities, games and worksheets while our children’s sessions are not running.